This hotel is convenient for the airport and uses its location next to a game reserve very well.
The rooms are a little narrow but fully functional with comfortable beds and pillows. I alas had a city view room but got to enjoy the views from the pool.
Breakfast was decent and the food menu covered a wide variety. Service is adequate for this part of the world, things get down in a leisurely pace.
Overall a good airport hotel but not a holiday destination.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.