I stayed here transiting Nairobi from South Sudan. The location of the hotel means that you can make an early morning flight out of Nairobi, whereas some of the more established hotels are located on the other side of Nairobi's now infamous rush hour traffic. The Sereni was just that - serene. Looking out onto the wildlife park, from the pool, from your room or from the restaurant was a lovely way to relax. The rooms were new, fresh and clean - also well equipped. The beds were fantastic quality, and I slept very well. The breakfast was substantial, and restuarant, where I had dinner, was reasonably priced for Nairobi (which is expensive). The service was a little slow for the standard of restaurant, but it's fine if you are not in a hurry. The pool was nice and clean, and there were plenty of sofas in corners around the hotel where one could work. The hotel wireless was patchy though, so find a place with good signal and settle there. This was also one of the hotels where you don't have to send copies of your credit card, or transfer the money in advance to them in order to make a reservation. I was told by other hotels that this was 'because of credit card fraud' but I would say that having full copies of people's cards floating around was an encouragement to credit card fraud, so was good that this one had seen sense.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.