We used this hotel for conferencing, but also to host our large international party. The facilities were impecable, catering excellent, staff very helpful and forthcoming, the hotel tidy and nice, yet not a typical chain option. Our guests were completely satisfed and spent a great time there. Food was good, excellent buffet choice, as were freshly squeezed juices. The prices were appropriate. The location is unique: national park on one side, the key motorway on the other. City centre isn't very close and the traffic may be horrific, so it's great for the parties flying in, not as a retreat place for Nairobi folks.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.