Spend our first night of our honeymoon in this hotel.
Its absolutely a first class hotel, clean corridors, nicely furbished bar and sitting area.
The room we had (214) was very nice aswell. It was covered from top till bottom with rose petals. Complimentary bottle of wine and a delicious chocolate cake and I almost forget the chocolate covered strawberries, absolutely wonderful.
The bed is nice and big and the shower, in the bathtub was very nice aswell.
Breakfast was plenty of choices.
We just stayed here one night but if I ever come back to Kenia this hotel is on the top of my list of places to stay at in Nairobi.
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.