Likes: Proximity to CBD is good. Staff is friendly
Dislikes: Where to begin...
1. Cold cement rooms
2. Meals are less than adequate. Eggs is the main staple for breakfast which even when offered different preparations is not good. Limited availability of menu selections. Maybe seven if you're lucky. Soups are powdered soups so if you think you are ordering chicken soup the traditional way..think again. A thick glutaneous bowl of yellow stuff which is strange because everywhere you look in Nairobi is a chicken place.
3. Cockroaches in room.
4. Towels tend to be dirty so check them first before using.
5. Did I say very cold rooms?
6. Wifi is out most of the time and you will have difficulties connecting after 10:00pm because Wifi is nonexistent. I at bed and breakfast now and it's taking me 20 minutes to send this review because the wifi keeps going out.
7. Extremely noisey. The cleaning staff starts off the noise at 6:30am. If you're on the second floor across from kitchen you will hear them join in which sounds like a full fledge ruckus. Staff and guests are loud at night. Things finally die down about 12:00am/1:00am. No need for an alarm clock-the noise will suffice.
Really lower your expectations. I would advice you to save a bit more for a quality hotel. If you stay, eat out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khweza Bed and Breakfast Nairobi offers high quality affordable accommodation minutes away from the Nairobi city centre (approx 1 km). Our rooms are warm and welcoming, have distinctive African decor with the privacy of a hotel and the warmth of home. Khweza Bed and Breakfast Nairobi, is a rewarding lodging alternative, ideal for business travelers, families and leisure travelers. Amenities include: hot instant showers, TV, wireless internet access and a rooftop bar and restaurant offering a variety of African dishes with a magnificent panoramic view of the Nairobi city skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Despegar.com so you can book your Khweza Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khweza Bed And Breakfast
- Khweza Hotel Nairobi