I've stayed at the Hillpark a number of times and I keep coming back because:
- the location is great for getting into town (though the Mombassa Road is always v. busy). You can actually walk into downtown area if really bad.
- the rooms in the new part at very good. if there's three sharing, its cheaper taking the excellent and spacious penthouse
- the staff are always very friendly
- there's an incredibly good gym / health club out the back
- always cold beer
Not so good because
- wifi not great - sometimes off for extended periods
- reception staff are not very welcoming, but great once you get talking with them
- food in the hotel is at best average - sometime poor. a member of our group had a bad fish. we always had to wait so long.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most hotels will call you a guest. The Hillpark Hotel treats you like family from the moment you walk through the door. Located in the peaceful leafy Lower hill area, which borders Upper hill, Hillpark Hotel has proven its regard to quality service and personalised attendance. Over the years Hillpark Hotel has managed to grow and upgrade its facility to meet the satisfaction of our clients. The Hillpark Hotel experience is full of thoughtfully orchestrated touches, to make your lodging experience as pleasing as possible. The hotel consists of standard, executive, premium and deluxe suites with elegantly designed interiors and apartments for those who prefer a longer stay at the hotel.For those who appreciate great African and exotic food made fresh from scratch,one meal at a time, by people who really care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hillpark Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.