We spent 2 nights at Miti Mingi when we first arrived in Nairobi after two 8 hour flights. It's well located with great hosts and excellent breakfast. Very secure grounds with an evening security guard. Our pickup driver was not waiting for us at the airport, but it turned out to be an email problem between the host and the driver service. Next time I would confirm a few days before arriving. Also, because it's 4 rooms in a small area, there are noise issues. I could hear chopping at 6:30am as breakfast was being prepared and other guests that were waiting for their friends to arrive at 11:30pm were speaking loudly until 2am in the common area.
- Also Known As:
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel Nairobi
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Guest House amongst many trees, "Miti Mingi" in Kiswahili, provides an ideal setting for a comfortable stay with a maximum of privacy. It is ideal for travelers who would like to experience being a resident in Nairobi rather than a hotel guest. There is wireless 4MB Internet. We offer four en-suite bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, large desks and mosquito nets. We have power backup. It has a beautiful garden to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miti Mingi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.