Located in a quiet and leafy place in a quiet and well-located neighborhood, Miti Mingi (Kiswahili for "Many Trees") is a terrific landing place. I could not be more grateful to the entire staff for my good experience here.
Additionally, Miti Mingi made my transition to the greater Nairobi world that much easier. They know the good sights, they know the honest and reliable drivers. Plus they have a small troupe of dancing monkeys that show up right about the time that breakfast wraps up.
This is an excellent find. Congratulations, weary international travelers!
- Also Known As:
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel Nairobi
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Guest House amongst many trees, "Miti Mingi" in Kiswahili, provides an ideal setting for a comfortable stay with a maximum of privacy. It is ideal for travelers who would like to experience being a resident in Nairobi rather than a hotel guest. There is wireless 4MB Internet. We offer four en-suite bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, large desks and mosquito nets. We have power backup. It has a beautiful garden to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miti Mingi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.