What a fabulous place to stay! It was certainly a real treat to be somewhere so relaxing, friendly and helpful. A real home away from home where all the other guests obviously felt the same. The garden was a delight and having a fire outside one evening made it really special. Sadly we couldn't manage it both nights because of the rain!
A big thank you to all the staff for being so wonderful!
- Also Known As:
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel Nairobi
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Guest House amongst many trees, "Miti Mingi" in Kiswahili, provides an ideal setting for a comfortable stay with a maximum of privacy. It is ideal for travelers who would like to experience being a resident in Nairobi rather than a hotel guest. There is wireless 4MB Internet. We offer four en-suite bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, large desks and mosquito nets. We have power backup. It has a beautiful garden to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miti Mingi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.