Nairobi is an excellent place to start safaris and to begin exploring in Africa. It is however quite notoriously a dodgy place to be. We stayed in this guesthouse and felt safe and well cared for throughout. A taxi was arranged from the airport. Our room was comfortable with hot showers and Calystus, the manager, was an excellent host who also cooked great breakfasts. We also stayed in a different guesthouse later for cheaper but felt uncomfortable and extorted. This is not something you want in this already intimidating city. Arrangements made by miti Mingi seemed legitimate and fairly priced.
- Also Known As:
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel Nairobi
- Miti Mingi Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Guest House amongst many trees, "Miti Mingi" in Kiswahili, provides an ideal setting for a comfortable stay with a maximum of privacy. It is ideal for travelers who would like to experience being a resident in Nairobi rather than a hotel guest. There is wireless 4MB Internet. We offer four en-suite bedrooms – two doubles and two singles. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, large desks and mosquito nets. We have power backup. It has a beautiful garden to relax in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Miti Mingi Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.