I'm currently staying at this hotel.
The firdt thing that you spect from a hotel is a good welcome and a bit of instructions of it. I've arrived Sunday at 22:00 PM after 9 hours traveling and when I got to the hotel, the receptionist was very dry, she didin't explain me anithing, not even the time of the breakfast. After holding a deposit I've got left with the room key and waiting for someone to take me to the room. They just took 2000$ from my card and I didn't got even a smile.
I must say I was the only customer on the front desk, the were 2 girls and one Porter. Apart from that, the room is very comfortable, now you can choose from a selection of pillows, the food is ok.
Next day during the breakfast, again I was there sitting waiting for someone to offer me some coffe. Is a bufee but you can't get the coffe yourself so I had to wait. Thank got some manager dress in a siut got there and saw the situation, then I've got my cofee.
overall is a good hotel, but they still need to polish a bit the service and train the receptionist.
1. Customer arrives and should be happy to step in your hotel. "He is bringing money to pay your salary"
2. Customer doesn't know anything about the hotel, so please explain the fundamental details.
3. a smale is free but can bring so much to both the customer and the receptionist.
Some people like me wait to the last day to give the tips and when a service like that is received , no tips and no good feedback. So les customers and lower pay.
I apologize for my english, is not my first languaje.
Julian Forster Room 115
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Nairobi is a new and stylish, 4 Star hotel strategically located in the commercial area of Upper Hill in Nairobi. The hotel is surrounded by multinational companies, diplomatic missions, banks, government offices, insurers and hospitals. Our pillar-less ballroom and 6 boardrooms with state-of-the-art equipments make it the ideal place to stay and meet. The Crowne Plaza Nairobi is just a 30 minute drive from the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, 10 minutes drive to the City Centre and 20 minutes drive to the famous Nairobi National Park and Animal Orphanage. Crowne Plaza Nairobi has 162 superbly appointed spacious rooms which include thirteen suites, a club floor with its exclusive lounge. All rooms are air conditioned and have high speed wireless internet connectivity. To compliment this is the Business Centre, the double story ultra modern fitness centre and heated swimming pool, Multiple restaurants and a double story bar, 24 hour room service, a gift shop, money changing facilities, beauty salon, travel desk, secure and ample parking space, and same day laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.