“Burger Heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Nairobi, Kenya
“Burger Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

The waiter was great. The bread was fresh and moist. I didn't need the butter. That's how good it was.

The services from Georgina and Nelly was world class. My friend and I didn't have to wait for the food.

THE BURGER.....sigh. It was so delicious and well done. My friend finished her fries but not the burger. I on the other hand couldn't finish it. It was too good that there was no room for desert.

I am coming back definitely

88% Recommend
Nairobi, Kenya
“Best burger ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I do not lie when I say that Tamambo have the best burger in Nairobi that I have tasted. First we were met by an awesome waiter and the complimentary bread was soft and moist and fresh. By the time the burger came, neither of us could finish it but it was so awesome!! And the ambiance right under the trees.........I SHALL BE BACK!!

“Excellent Kenya send-off!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We went to Tamambo as a group of 30 to celebrate an intense 2 week education and medical trip. The staff was very attentive to our needs, and they made sure we had finished dessert in a timely manner so we could catch our midnight flight. The atmosphere was open and inviting with a modern African theme. The restaurant is on the grounds of Karen Blixen's plantation, which is a worthwhile excursion. Finally, the food was fantastic. Most of our party stuck with the Themes of Africa menu, and no one was disappointed. I stuck with the fish, which was perfectly prepared. Most menu items were about $20. Overall, it was well worth our time and money.

Quito, Ecuador
“Lovely place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place is very nice, full of trees, flowers and pure nature. Food is also good, however, the ambiance is the most remarkable part of the experience!

Visited June 2013
Wellington, Florida
“Excellent setting and great food....love this place...don't miss it!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Food and ambiance were excellent. Service was good and nice selection of items on menu with good wines. Beautiful property. Will be back next time for sure.

Visited June 2013