“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I loved it. The food was great and service was excellent. A very unique product, on of a kind keep it up.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Terrible Terrible Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

The service at Mercury Lounge has a lot to be desired. The fact that I went on a busy Saturday night has nothing to do with it.My friends and I (a party of 8 pax) found a seat near the dj's booth. Trying to get the waiters attention was like trying to get water out of a stone. Pathetic. And when I went all the way to the bar to get help, I was received with blank stares as though being shouted at by customers was the norm. We eventually got our orders taken and even then only half the order was served 30 minutes later. And when we spoke to the waiter all he could say was I did not give him my order but must have given it to someone else.
I appreciate the fact that it was a busy Saturday night, but surely, if you KNOW you are going to be busy why doesn't management plan accordingly?Why must I suffer for their lack of foresight??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The waiters also need to be trained accordingly in handling customer complaints. Requests to see the manager were duly ignored and I got the impression that my presence there was not important at all. What they seem to forget is that, it is because of their customers patronage that they are in business.
Needless to say I will NEVER go back there again..and I will duly advise anyone who asks to go there at their own risk.

• Visited July 2012
Alexandria, Egypt
“Supposed to be Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

the Place is well Decorated, service is good, but music SUCKS, these african DJ's knows NOTHING about Muzik, I went on Saturday, place was half Full, it was almost 11.30 so it should be prime time fro Music, but it was so dull, i finished my beer & left.

Visited July 2012
Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
“Classy ambience but poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

It is amazing the contrast there is between Mercury the last drop in the Junction and Mercury at ABC place. The service staff in the Junction branch were friendly and willing to help, very switched on. Then one of the people in my group decided that a change of scenery was in order. we looked around and didnt get a seat initially as we were a relarively large group (around 6 people). eventually we found a free table.
We tried to get some waiters attention but they seemed to busy to notice. I am certain that one saw my raised hand and ignored it. eventually we managed to beckon a waiter to come and our orders were taken. We all ordered cocktails, which take a bit of time to prepare, fair enough, but 30 minutes is not acceptable. A well done steak takes a shorter time than that to prepare!
In the end we had to go to the counter and follow up on the drinks and they were served a few minutes later.
In summary, Mercury the last drop gets a thumbs up, but the Lounge in ABC is a nightmare. go there at your peril!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Just great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I keep going back for the music, ambiance and their yummy chicken wings with barbeque sauce! The wait-staff genuinely made my friends and I feel like valued customers.

• Visited May 2012