“Yaya one of my favs” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nairobi
“Yaya one of my favs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I like the security, not just the bag checks at the entrances but generally there seems to be security patrolling all the floors which is good coz of the security threats we are experiencing in nairobi and Kenya in general. I LOVE the variety of shops and cafes and restaurants and their service is ok.
The place is clean with clean loos(ladies love clean loos)

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Roseleen M

Boston, Massachusetts
“The food court is heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

After eating the worst food of my life for several weeks in rural Kenya, this place is a godsend. Two days prior to eating at the Yaya Center I ate dinner at Havana and another dinner at Carnivore. The food in the food court at Yaya is better than both of those. I was starving so I ordered Chinese food and Indian food. Both were fantastic. The egg rolls were the best I've ever had. I think I had a couple meat dishes, some rice and naan. Delcious! If I go back to Nairobi I want to eat here everyday.

• Visited August 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Sundays, an adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

If you want to get some great African art, go on Sunday afternoons when they have an open market in the parking lot. But, make sure you are well rested as it is quite an adventure as everyone wants to sell you something. This is not for the timid. You must know how to bargain and walk away if necessary.

Visited March 2012
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“FORM 4 COMMERCE TRIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

i was in form form commerce class and our teacher suggested we go and pay a visit to be able to differentiate between supermarkets, hypermarkets and whole sale shops from retail shops. he explained so many things in that when we went there i was able to love the subject again and again. this is a better place for educational tours. we visited it in a day together with the sarit centre and the village market.

I loved the place.

Nairobi, Kenya
“Shopping Mall”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Its basically an average shopping mall. There are better ones such as Junction which is not too far from Yaya Centre. The food court here is not very good at all.

Visited April 2012