- Great entertainment [the pianist]. Skilled & played popular hits.
- Great service. Very impressive...right from reservations to the host to the waiters..incl. the manager/supervisor who stopped by our table...great job!
- Good food - drinks, garlic bread, starters & desert were great. Entree [sea food platter] was just okay.
- Would not discourage anyone from visiting/frequenting the place but IMHO, Tamarind,Nairobi is overrated. Still surprised its rated #3 in Nairobi by Trip Advisor. However, i'd recommend Tamarind,Mombasa & their Dhow dinner experience any day!
- Overpriced. Believe the platter cost Kes 6K pp & this did not correlate to value or variety.
- Ambiance is so 1990. Urgently needs a makeover.
- Poor choice of location. Rarely in CBD coz of bumper;bumper traffic. Prefer malls or out-of-CBD locations.
If you own or manage Tamarind Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.