“Love the weekend breakfast at Artcaffe!!” 4 of 5 stars

Westgate, Mwanzi Road, Parklands, Nairobi, Kenya
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 315 restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Nairobi, Kenya
“Love the weekend breakfast at Artcaffe!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Loved the menu and portions. Their service is a little slow probably because they have people moving in and out all the time. But whenever asked they have given a good description of the items on their menu.

Visited December 2012

79% Recommend
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
“Bad experience at Artcafe, Junction mall”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Ibwas at the Artcafe last friday Jan 18th evening with my gal pals. I ordered a chicken burger and specifically asked the waiter not to put any Mayo. I even asked him to write it down. So when I got my meal, I was surprised to see it flooded with Mayo. I asked the waiter to take it back, but when it came, the burger meat was smaller, and the mayo was still on it. The only thing they changed was the bun. I asked the waiter to change it, but this time he refused and went to call a lady, who I suppose was a senior waiter. To cut the long story short, let's just say, she was so rude, and I didn't eat my burger, even though we paid all our bills for the food and drinks. Shame

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

If you need a bit of European comfort food and need to chill and catch up with friends with free wifi this is the place to go !

Visited January 2013
“nice coffee place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

best almond Croissants EVER!!! the only place in Nairobi that I feel you can get nice pastries and the staff is very friendly. the one at the Junction Mall on Ngong Road is my favourite.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Pleasant place, nice food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Art Caffe chain is a welcoming place to eat. I particuarly like Westgate & the branch at Junction, espcially dining outside (more so at Junction than Westgate, only because there is more room at Junction, not for any failings on Westgate's staff etc).

They have a wonderful atmosphere, good menu and very pleasant & attentive staff. It is a good place to chill, meet friends and have a nice afternoon.

Visited December 2012