Been to Fogo Gaucho several times & prefer it to the other eat-meat-till-you-drop restaurants such as Carnivore, Safari Park & Pampa Churascaria]....
- Wide range of well prepared meats.
- Wide variety of salads & appetizers.
- Small & somewhat intimate compared to their counterparts.
- Service is somewhat wanting ; the meat servers are always in a hurry, most rarely bother to explain/elaborate the dishes they're serving, drink waiters always need to be reminded to replenish drinks, we ordered ice cream for desert and it took too long to arrive.
- Poor choice of location ; crowded entrance & hardly any parking inside Viking House.
- Ambiance needs an upgraded.
- Lacks in-house entertainment which would be a good add-on [ a band, pianist, background music etc].
Tip ; Tends to get very busy so you might want to make a reservation.
If you own or manage Fogo Gaucho Churrascaria, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.