“Nice cafe” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Serves daily dishes, fresh juices,brunches, has an outdoor seating and has WIFI! Its very close to Westgate mall

Visited June 2013

Montgomery, Alabama
“A PLEASANT SURPRISE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I went there only once in a Friday. The place is very nice with a truly pleasant atmosphere. The restaurant was crowded, but I could still have a relaxed conversation with my friend with no need to scream.
When I had read creperie on their sign restaurant, in my mind I started to picture chocolate, syrup, blueberry and all the sweet crepes you may think about! In their menu I could discover a tempting savory crepe selection instead.
I had a crepe filled with spinach, ham and cheese...yummy indeed! And I didn't believe it, but it fills you up for sure.
The service is fast and the staff is very nice.
So far, I think they have the most honest prices in town.
The only inconvenience I found is that the parking capacity is less than the amount of space available in the restaurant, and it also quite narrow to drive through.
Surely, I'll come back soon to try their breakfast/brunch menu!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nairobi, Kenya
“A place I have visited”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

on several occasions and will continue to visit over and over again. The food is in the top end, the prices below what you would expect to pay and the service is super friendly. Enjoy your visit and try not to go through the menu in one day - save something for that next visit you are bound to make.

Visited June 2013
Accra, Ghana
“Good food and excellent ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very good garden and indoor settings.
Elaborate service that is good. Not suitable when in a hurry as lunch can delay when customers are money over lunch hour.
Very ideal for a business lunch or dinner.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Nice serene place for a quick bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went here for a quick bite before leaving for the airport. Lovely area, garden, quiet. Filled up fast with lunch crowd.

We had sandwiches and I had a beef curry which was excellent. Kids loved their sandwiches.

Excellent deserts.

Good and friendly service too. Attentive staff

A nice place to stop by if in the area.

• Visited May 2013