“Good place for north Indian cuisine” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #193 of 384 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Nairobi, Kenya
“Good place for north Indian cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to Anghiti .The ambience was simple ,place where you can have a quiet dinner.each table has a small lamp,gives u feeling as if u eating in a huge tent.we ordered tandoori platter which was excellent.although mutton curry was not upto my expectations.Overall worth a visit ,service was excellent,staff was courteous.

Nairobi
“Fine Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Its a very well managed and intricately decorated Indian Restaurant. If you dont want to go wrong this is one of the places. The presentation and the tase are very Indian and being an Indian myself i really dont miss home food at all in Nairobi

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Very good...but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Food is amazing...I should know as it is my third curry house in as many days! Decor and ambience lets this place down...the management really need to spruce the place up. If the decor equalled the great food Anghiti would be a 5 star joint.

Nairobi
“Recent dramatic decline”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for many years and it has always offered excellent food and service. But something has changed in the last few months, service and food quality have plummeted. I will not persist much longer after 3 or 4 very mediocre experiences.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Great place to get engaged!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The ambiance was excellent for the occasion, the waiter we had treated us with utmost respect,and acted as if we were his only customers. The food was impecably delicious and more than we could eat. Asking my fiance to marry me there was perfect and we will go back many times in our married years.

Visited October 2012