Without any doubt the place to stay in Nairobi!!!! I’m travelling to Nairobi a few times per year, in the last two years d I found Wasini Apartments cosy, with an amazing staff, always ready to help you and provide anything you need. Since the first time I stayed there, November 2008, some improvements were made in the Social areas and apartments decoration, the internet connection now, really allow you to use Skype to call home using wireless connection in the comfort of your apartment, which is something unique in the Nairobi Compounds. The Services included in the price, at least to me are absolutely outstanding e.g. shoe polishing for free :).
They have happy hour, 3 times a week to help to relax after a bus day in the office and often they make parties without any additional cost with live music and catering, which help you to know the other guests and build your network since most o the people is saying there are for business. Valentina and your staff are really amazing keep the good work you've being doing :)
They just have a problem that will be dificult to solve....which is the number of apartments available for the requests they have so try to do your booking as soon you can :)
- Also Known As:
- Wasini Luxury Homes Hotel
- Wasini Luxury Homes Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wasini All Suite Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel located along Church Road in Westlands, Nairobi. We are close enough to the city's business and leisure district to ensure you enjoy the convenience of shopping malls, restaurants,and offices yet distant enough to guarantee that your stay is remarkably relaxed and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Wasini All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.