“very safe for the single women” 5 of 5 stars

Radwan Street | from Television Street, Luxor, Egypt   |
Ranked #26 of 57 Hotels in Luxor
4.0 of 5 stars 71 Reviews
cairo egypt
“very safe for the single women”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went luxor to attend a confrance about the agriculture in upper Egypt it was my first time to luxor in the begaining i was fearing that am a single women so i have to be careful in my choice about the hotel one of my friend working as a tour leader she advised me with little garden hotel that she
Used to stay there . And already i stayed in little garden hotel for 5 dayes i felt that am still in my home in Cairo between my family every one from the staff was great really am recommending this hotel for any single women .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Arabic first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My recent 3 night stay at the Little Garden was excellent. It is a peaceful, friendly, clean and very inexpensive hotel. Bang for the buck is excellent. Barbara set up all my tours in advance, as I told her what I wanted to do. She got me great prices and guides. Asmaa was as cheery and pleasant as any hotel receptionist I have ever seen. The balcony for my suite was as big as most rooms and so, so refreshing and enjoyable for a little break between the action. And, I slept like a lamb each night. All in all a super stay with super people.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Montréal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were there for five days, and we had great time. The room are cleaned everyday, you have acces to air-conditionned, free internet and a fridg in your room. It is possible to book tour to visit the temple from the hôtel, and the service is very good and on time.
The staff is helpful, very kind et they are trying there best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Big thank you to Mustafa and espacially to Asoma who took good care of me while I was sick. She cook me some rice that really put me back on my feet!

Room Tip: There is a very buitiful oriental room whitch give you the feeling that you live in the old egyptien...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dusseldorf, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed 10days in the little garden hotel and it was wonderful! the hotel is located in the center of luxor not far from the main street. i had a beautiful room on the roof where i took my breakfast in the sun on the terasse every morning. Especially the staff is extremly friendly (which is unfortunately not often in Egypt) - the care about every wish and help everywhere they can!

Room Tip: the room on the north side are colder - good in the summer, but in the winter maybe too cold at nigh...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Little Garden Hotel is an very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The beds were very comfortable. It was also very nice you could use free internet. The patio on the roof was wonderful. I have had a wonderful stay in Little Garden.
There was something not so nice, during my stay there were Korean visitors who were not so friendly and thought everything was for them.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed in the Little Garden Hotel for just over a week and was well impressed with the staff! They were very attentive and helpful!
The manager Barbara was wonderful to suggest any tours and did a great job with setting them up!
The rooftop patio is a great place to spend some time relaxing in the sun to read a book or listen to music.
I stayed in the oriental room which was a charming room!
I recommend this place to anyone traveling on a budget!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Hickory, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

This is one of the most comfortable and tasteful Hotels I have stayed in. The service was outstanding, the rooms were clean, the beds were very comfortable. I was impressed with the staff and their friendliness and genuine desire to be helpful. I highly recommend it to any travelers. This is one of Luxors great treasures.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Been to Little Garden Hotel? Share your experiences!