This is one of my favorite hotels in Luxor and it's in my opinion one of the best design hotels in all Egypt. It is located on the West Bank, close to the Valley of the Kings.
It is highly recommended for:
- Travellers who would like to enjoy a memorable stay away from the crowd of Luxor.
- Travellers who enjoy staying at authentic boutique hotels, rather than big standard chain hotels.
Each room or suite is designed differently with real (or half real) antique furniture. Walls are hand-painted with oriental motives and patterns. The swimming pool area is quiet and relaxing. One of the best moments is having breakfast while listening to the birds singing. Very romantic!
It’s a unique charming hotel full of oriental details.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Al Moudira Hotel is a very unique, privately owned boutique hotel in Luxor, resembling an oriental palace with its courtyards, fountains, archways, domed ceilings, and lush gardens.Al Moudira Hotel Luxor is located between the desert and farm fields on the West Bank; close to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, and is roughly 25 minutes from Luxor International Airport and ca. 15 minutes from the Nile.All of the guest bedrooms at Al Moudira Hotel are individually decorated and furnished. The spacious rooms with sitting area and hand painted murals are equipped with climate control, telephone, satellite TV, mini bar, room safe, hair dryer and full-sized bathroom with tub / shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Al Moudira Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Moudira Luxor
- Hotel Al Moudira