A 2 star hotel with staff who make you feel so welcome that you soon feel like part of the family. I spent 2 nights away during my 14 night stay. When returning to the Gaddis we immediately felt we were home. Sunset views over the Nile are stunning. Many tourists and expats visit in the evenings for good priced cocktails in the bar area or for excellant evening meals.
- Also Known As:
- Gaddis Hotel, Suites And Apartments Hotel
- Gaddis Hotel, Suites And Apartments Hotel Luxor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaddis Hotel, Suites and Apartments is a family business been run by Gaddis Family members who are very experienced with this field for more than 110 official years. Hotel now consists of Rooms, Junior Suites, Family Rooms, Interconnecting Rooms and Apartments. Free WI-FI in all rooms and outlets.Great variety on food and beverage in all outlets, great services 24/7.Daily cleanning, sheets and towels changing, buffet breakfast included for all room rates, variety for half board guests. Special entertainments which is 02 nights Saturday and Tuesday as Karaoke nights, in addition to Thursday Disco Night.Big Screen movies and Football matches.Clean Swimming pool, sun umbrellas, sun beds, clean towels by pool all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Gaddis Hotel, Suites and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.