The hotel was one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever been in. Staff are very friendly, couldn't do enough for you. Very clean too. The buffet breakfast was amazing! Anything you could think of was laid out. The only bad thing I would say is I personally didn't like the Italian restaurant in the hotel however, it was always busy so others must have enjoyed it.
A good tip for people, especially if it's their first time to Luxor, is to look out for a taxi driver (who quite often hangs around outside the hotel) called Mr Chips. He has his name on the rear window of his taxi and hotel staff know him too. He can organise trips and take you to all the main attractions etc for a very very cheap price. Very nice man.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, It is a 5 stars hotel has a unique location amidst relics of a 7000-years-old civilization, in the heart of Luxor, only 1.5 Km. From the temple of Luxor and 10 Km. From Luxor Airport. Guests can enjoy a marvelous view of the mighty Nile in addition to the cliffs of the Theban Mountains on the western bank where the valley of kings and Queens lie. The hotel offers a variety of service and facilities, 11 conferences and break out rooms that can host up to 2000 participants, among other things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor