This is a typical international style hotel. Absolutely no complaints but also nothing memorable.
After having been touring for 15 days the hotel was very relaxing located on the banks of the Nile.
The hotel is about 15-20 minute walk from the centre but it is a pleasant walk along the corniche.
With tourism down there is a lot of pressure to choose one taxi or horse drawn carriage over another operator.
We found the taxi's e.g. Mr Fish and Mr Chips located outside the hotel were honest and there was no pressure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steigenberger Nile palace is delighted to serve you with the highest quality service provided by the most professional and well trained Staff. Steigenberger Nile palace is branded in July 2007, Steigenberger Nile palace has a superb 304 Nile and patio view rooms, more over than 5 outlets are located to serve you during your accommodation. Enjoy the luxury in the heart of city of temples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor