We booked this hotel after cancelling our booking from another hotel in Luxor that was not so great. The Maritim Jolie Ville definitely exceeded our expectations. We arrived in the lobby to check in and we were offered a welcome drink and greeted by all of the staff. When we asked if both of our rooms had Queen or King beds, we were told one of our rooms did not but they promptly upgraded us for free to rooms with King size beds and our request for a late check out was also given. The resort is massive so we were taken to our rooms by golf carts and our bags were delivered soon after. The rooms were lovely, very clean and with all the amenities (including a pillow menu). The resort is on a private island and the grounds are very well kept and full of beautiful trees and flowers. There are 3 amazing pools, several restaurants, shops, a zoo, and many other services- really all you could need. This would be a perfect place to spend a week relaxing but sadly we were only there for one night. The included buffet breakfast was delicious- lots of variety. The main highlight of the stay was definitely the service. Every where we went on the resort we were greeted and thanked by the staff. Egypt is definitely hurting for tourism right now and this place offers a 5 star experience for a 2 star price.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel
- Jolie Ville Luxor
- Movenpick Luxor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sqm, the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the two main buildings, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 4 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a bridge and is virtually free of charge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2010 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sqm in size and a SPA with fitness centre (from early-sommer 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.