I honestly dont know where to start with this one as it is just such a fabulous place!. Firstly the hotel grounds...we arrived at night so was very dark and couldnt see anything so in the morning when we woke up to our nile view i was just blown away by the beauty. This was our 4th visit to luxor and definatly our best yet. The infinity pool is fabulous and is well as the temperatures were 35 in the morning and climbed to a baking 45 by afternoon. The staff were attentative, friendly and literally treated us like kings. The room was perfect, very comfortable, clean and even got to choose what kind of pillows we required. It was cleaned daily by a very friendly lady. All the gardeners were busy working away all day keeping the plants and trees watered and pruned. The breakfast was delicious and we only ate in the ascot bar which was also fantastic. The staff in there were so friendly. There is a mini zoo, three pools one for adults only. 4 resturaunts, tennis courts, ping pong, chess, a modern and well equipped gym, hairdresser, massuer, shop, gift shop and they hold special themed dinner evenings. Kestrels, egrets, herons and kingfishers are amazing to watch on the nile. I really cant praise this place enough its the best hotel we have ever stayed it truly is paradise and we have already booked to take our children next january as they have a kids club and childrens splash pools ect. Thankyou so much to all of the staff for making our stay absaloutly unforgetable i cannot wait to go back in january. If you come here you will never want to leave......
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel
- Jolie Ville Luxor
- Movenpick Luxor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sqm, the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the two main buildings, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 4 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a bridge and is virtually free of charge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2010 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sqm in size and a SPA with fitness centre (from early-sommer 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.