This was our first visit to Luxor and it won't be our last.....so much to see and do...so friendly people ....I felt safe at all times....
We visited Luxor City a few evening and had great adventures.....battling with the local shopkeepers ..seeing true egyptian's living there life....it was amazing.
Our Hotel was a gem ....no a jewel !! The staff were lovely and very knowledgable , the grounds are amazing and if thats your bag you really don't need to leave the hotel complex to have a great holiday. We like exploring though.
The island is full of natural wonders, great plant life and birds....the reed beds were amazing , you could just sit there and watch for hours...
The bungalows are lovely, you feel very private and not overlooked , its like your own personal paradise.We walked around the whole resort and everywhere looked good....but our bunbgalow was close to the pools...it overlooked the nile , the only noise was from the crickets.....
Wonderfule holiday and hotel....!!
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel
- Jolie Ville Luxor
- Movenpick Luxor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sqm, the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the two main buildings, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 4 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a bridge and is virtually free of charge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2010 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sqm in size and a SPA with fitness centre (from early-sommer 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.