Just outside of the famous city of Luxor, there is a place of peace on an Island in the middle of nature! The wide gardens around the bungalows, the three different pool areas and the sunset area make a stay an experience far away from the mass tourism in the tombs and temples.An excellent breakfast buffet with a wide variety of fruits and specialities from Europe and Egypt starts the day, five restaurants are spread over the Island. I especially recommend the French à la carte restaurant "La Fleur", where we enjoyed the finest cuisine we found in Upper Egypt.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel
- Jolie Ville Luxor
- Movenpick Luxor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sqm, the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the two main buildings, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 4 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a bridge and is virtually free of charge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2010 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sqm in size and a SPA with fitness centre (from early-sommer 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.