We returned late October from our 16th visit to the Jolie Ville, Luxor. As usual the hotel and staff were excellent and nothing is ever too much trouble. Ask and they will accommodate your every need. The only problem this hotel has, like all hotels in Luxor, is the lack of tourists since the revolution. Please be assured that Luxor, even at night is completely safe - unlike here in the UK. My sister and I went out every day and evening and at no time did we ever feel intimidated or threatened. To the contrary the people are very welcoming and the reception given in all the shops and sites is second to none. Do not listen to Tour Guides who are saying it is not safe to go out without them. This is completely untrue - all the Tour Guides are after is you paying "over the top" prices for their excusions and the commission they get from their unwanted stops at the perfume, gold and papyrus factories. If you are considering a holiday in Luxor rest assured you will be perfectly safe.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor Hotel
- Jolie Ville Luxor
- Movenpick Luxor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled upon the private "Kings Island" in the Nile that covers 660,000 sqm, the resort truly is an oasis of peace and tranquility. The idyllic, landscaped hotel grounds are expansive and home to the two main buildings, bungalows and three enticing swimming pool areas. The historic sights of Luxor, located only 4 kilometres from the hotel, can be easily reached by complimentary shuttle buses. The island is connected to the mainland only by a bridge and is virtually free of charge. This makes the resort an ideal location for families with children. The resort has been renovated in 2010 and extended by 320 rooms and suites in 10 elegant bungalows, new restaurants, a pool of 2,800 sqm in size and a SPA with fitness centre (from early-sommer 2011). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Kings Island Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.