I would recommend the Karnak Hotel to anybody who visits Luxor. Yes the rooms are a bit worn and could do with a lick of paint, but who cares...... your in one of the wonders of the world! The hotel itself is amazing, as is the pool and location. Taking many boat rides along the Nile it's the best looking hotel on the bank without a doubt. The food is excellent and the staff can not do enough for you and I mean everybody from the cleaners to the management I wish I could name then all but too many! Thank you Karnak for the most memorable holiday ever..... we will be back!
Final note. If you need transport, go see Abdul and Mr Crocodile.... brilliant guys who again will take you to places you would not normally see on booked excursions...... Tomb of Ay is a must!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Karnak Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Sofitel Karnak Luxor Hotel
- Accor Karnak Luxor
- Sofitel Luxor
- Sofitel Karnak
- Luxor Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located on the east bank of the majestic Nile in one of the most exciting & intriguing settings, Sofitel Karnak lets you experience the timeless & exotic beauty of Luxor, 6 km from the city center,18 km from the Luxor international airport, 3 km from the glorious Karnak Temple. Savor the wide selection of fine cuisines at our main restaurant or a-la-carte restaurant "O'Nile". Discover ancient history at your doorstep in any of our 347 rooms& suites or enjoy the vast leisure facilities the hotel offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Karnak Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.