I stayed at this hotel in early January and decided on All Inclusive. Although the hotel enjoys a beautiful location and the over-all layout is good I was very disappointed to find that All Inclusive customers were treated differently in the sense that when ordering beer no bottles were allowed to be brought to the table and beer was only provided in a smallish glass--whereas those customers paying per drink were brought different glasses with the bottle. As well as feeling uncomfortable myself about this it was also obvious to other customers that there was a difference. This policy needs to change.
The staff were all helpful and in particular Mahmoud at reception was a delight to talk to talk to for local information as his english and manner were perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Karnak Luxor Hotel
- Sofitel Karnak Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Accor Karnak Luxor
- Sofitel Luxor
- Sofitel Karnak
- Luxor Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located on the east bank of the majestic Nile in one of the most exciting & intriguing settings, Sofitel Karnak lets you experience the timeless & exotic beauty of Luxor, 6 km from the city center,18 km from the Luxor international airport, 3 km from the glorious Karnak Temple. Savor the wide selection of fine cuisines at our main restaurant or a-la-carte restaurant "O'Nile". Discover ancient history at your doorstep in any of our 347 rooms& suites or enjoy the vast leisure facilities the hotel offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Sofitel Karnak Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.