We stayed here for a week at the end of November.
The hotel was lovely, the staff very friendly and helpful and the food was good, especially trhe breakfast where you could have everything from pancakes and omelettes cooked to order to excellent fresh fruit salad and delicious pastries.
The swimming pool was a good size and there was always plenty of space, partly because the hotel was not busy owning to the political troubles in Eygpt.. A nice
Attention to detail was somewhat lacking, dead flowers on the tables because noone had thougfht to put water in the vases ! And the rooms were not cleanes as thoroughly as one might expect in a 5 star hotel.
All in all though we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hoel to our friends
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Karnak Luxor Hotel
- Sofitel Karnak Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Accor Karnak Luxor
- Sofitel Luxor
- Sofitel Karnak
- Luxor Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located on the east bank of the majestic Nile in one of the most exciting & intriguing settings, Sofitel Karnak lets you experience the timeless & exotic beauty of Luxor, 6 km from the city center,18 km from the Luxor international airport, 3 km from the glorious Karnak Temple. Savor the wide selection of fine cuisines at our main restaurant or a-la-carte restaurant "O'Nile". Discover ancient history at your doorstep in any of our 347 rooms& suites or enjoy the vast leisure facilities the hotel offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Sofitel Karnak Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.