I have been coming to this hotel for the last 10 years, sometimes on my own and other times with a friend - you can see that something is right with the place!.
Egypt is like a second home to me and this is the only hotel at which I wish to stay, the staff treat me like a 'queen', nothing is too much trouble. The service is excellent.
I am worried about the future of the Pavillon Hotel in the grand scheme of all the changes that will be happening, but I hope it will remain my 'home from home' for many years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the River Nile in the midst of a tropical garden in the city centre, near the luxor Temple and other attractions such as the Karnak Temple, the Luxor museum, the International Convention Centre and the Mummification Museum. The Pavillon Winter Palace features three restaurants, two bars and a swimming pool. We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to the construction work taking place nearby the hotel as of June 14 th 2008 for a period of 6 months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pavillon Winter Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Winter Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Pavillon Winter Hotel Luxor
- Luxor Pavillon Winter Hotel
- New Winter Palace Luxor
- Luxor Sofitel
- Winter Palace Hotel Luxor