Having 3 weeks in Luxor in December but can only have week here , would love the 3 weeks!! but staying at Lotus again , staff are great in both hotels managed a fantasic deal in Pavilion for 1 week.
I had already bookked Lotus , but had flight 3week for cost of two so very good deal
number of years since I stayed in the Pavilion but standard were high pool and setting out of this world , pease and quite , if you don't want the busy town, but you must go out side the hotel and mix with the locals, the kalesh are not at the side now they have had to move !!
If you go to Egypt like Turkey, please expect some Hassle no trade for 2 years just say no thank you or buy t shirt with it written on in Arabic and English NO THANKS BEEN THERE
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Winter Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Pavillon Winter Luxor Hotel
- Pavillon Winter Hotel Luxor
- Luxor Pavillon Winter Hotel
- New Winter Palace Luxor
- Luxor Sofitel
- Winter Palace Hotel Luxor
- New Winter Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the River Nile in the midst of a tropical garden in the city centre, near the luxor Temple and other attractions such as the Karnak Temple, the Luxor museum, the International Convention Centre and the Mummification Museum. The Pavillon Winter Palace features three restaurants, two bars and a swimming pool. We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to the construction work taking place nearby the hotel as of June 14 th 2008 for a period of 6 months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, ACCOR, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pavillon Winter Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.