“The Best Marsa Alam Holiday” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 82 activities in Luxor
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Egypt is our dear home and we are so proud of its history and present ,allow us to take you on a tour around its fascinating monuments ,Museums ,churches ,alleys ,deserts and local coffees share with us the joy of exploring and learning more about this antique country with its amazing present life style do more with us with less fees and more fun.
Istanbul, Turkey
“The Best Marsa Alam Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband ,my daughter and I made our first trip to Egypt this April and Egypt Traveluxe was our choice to book the Holiday we decided to go to the red sea particularly to Marsa Alam . On receiving a reply within 24 hours to our initial query, we knew we were in good hands.laila our tour operator handled all our questions and request for information with diligence and patience and provided us with various options to ensure that we would have the best holiday with the best price. Every detail was provided for our 7 night stay in Marsa Alam and tailored to our request. All services provided by Egypt Traveluxe was excellent and the choice of the Resort was a wonderful experience ,we had exquisite day tour to Luxor a pit long driving but with a professional driver and excellent tour guide it worth it .Egypt traveluxe made our holiday in Egypt most memorable and this is without a doubt an agency you can trust and depend on. Their attention to every detail, their friendly services plus cheep prices and professionalism were more than we expected. Rest assured that we will use their services again when we visit Egypt in the near future.

Visited April 2014

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent for Solo Traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I had one night and 2 days in Egypt and wanted to visit Cairo and Luxor in my short time. Egypt Traveluxe took care of everything and were fast and cheep my tour was private and included airfare to Luxor. I was met at the airport by their rep. and taken to a nice a/c van with a driver for my hotel in Cairo which I booked through them as well . I visited the pyramids & museum and had a nice lunch with a beautiful view of the pyramids after my visit to the musuem I was taken to the airport for my flight to Luxor. In Luxor I was picked up and taken to the Sheraton Hotel,my room was overlooking the Nile and an amazing view of the mountains where the valley of the kings were located. In the morning the hot air balloons were rising in front of the mountains (beautiful). Laila my trip planner called and checked on several times during my visit which was very comforting. I highly recommend this company.

Visited March 2014
Luxembourg
3 attraction reviews
“Egyptian paradis...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed many times in Egypt already but Egyptraveluxe is definitely the best!! The service is excellent and allows you to make a tailored itinerary ! Visiting Egypt with a personal guide, not in a big bus- group is so much more fun!!
In july 2013 we first stayed in Luxor for some days, visiting all the amazing places with our guide Nahla! She is very experimented, has great knowledge,great sense of humor and is really passionated about Egypt's incredible history ;-) If you stay in Luxor, don't miss to do a trip to visit the temple of Dendera, my favorite ;-) We also did the cruise, the Sonesta Star Goddess is really comfortable, food excellent and the crew very nice! Your guide Eslan took me to visit the nobles tombs in Aswan which are really worth visiting and the vu over Aswan is amazing too!
At the end we stayed in our favorite Iberotel Palace in Sharm to relax on the beach; wonderful holidays fully organized by Egyptraveluxe!
Support Egypt by visiting it because the country is so beautiful and the people amazing and friendly !
I can't wait to go back again!!

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Melbourne, Australia
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I decided - on a whim - to visit Egypt by myself over the Easter period for two weeks. I only had a few days to sort out the trip before I left home. egyptraveluxe was the first to reply to me, the co-owner Laila tailored an itinerary that addressed my requests (even mid-trip) whereas other tour operators just gave me their stock-standard itineraries, one of their specialties seemed to be organising trips for female travellers like myself, and they didn't mind the short notice.

I was very happy with their personalised service (I deliberately didn't choose one of the bigger travel agencies for this very reason). I never felt like just another tourist for them. Laila called me every day (via the mobile phones of my guides) to make sure everything was OK. She even called me after midnight once when I had a 3am flight to ensure the driver had picked me up from my hotel on time. I felt very comfortable raising problems with her such as the country’s tipping system. One tip - do your research about “baksheesh” on the internet and don't hesitate to ask Laila about the ins and outs of it. If you’re travelling by yourself people will take advantage of you which can be frustrating.

egyptraveluxe booked different private guides for me depending on where I was in the country. I think I preferred this to having one guide the entire time. Each guide has their own style and personality, and tells you different things. Islaam who was with me from Aswan to Kolombo was enthusiastic and intelligent, Ahmed who was with me on the Nile cruise and in Luxor was laidback and very helpful, Nahla (Laila's twin sister) who was also with me in Luxor was sweet and knowledgeable. I was particularly happy with my driver in Cairo and Alexandria, Fadi, a gentle soul who drove very carefully at all times - it's important to have a driver you can trust. All the day trips and accommodation (hotels and cruise) organised by egyptraveluxe met my expectations.

I think now is actually a good time to visit Egypt. There are fewer tourists – at times it's as if you have entire historical sites and museums to yourself (no queues, no crowds). It’s relatively safe: protests are advertised on social media sites (which Laila will keep an eye on in case she has to rearrange things) before they take place. Even if something spontaneous happens, it'll usually be far from the tourist spots and you'll only hear about them when you watch the news in your hotel at night. Having a guide with me most of the time also seemed to reduce the hassle/harassment from locals. It's interesting times now in Egypt with much change and you'll learn just as much about the politics, religion and society as you'll do about ancient Egypt, and that's probably why I enjoyed my trip so much. Sure, there are places you can't visit such as the Suez Canal and Sinai because of the security situation but that just means you'll have to return to Egypt some time in the future (which I plan to do)!

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Straightforward, helpful and reliable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We booked a Nile Cruise for 4 days through Egyptraveluxe and had an amazing experience. Our guide, Hamada, was very helpful and friendly right from the start. All our queries were responded to timeously and efficiently. I was particularly impressed with the very quick turn-around time for all my questions before our holiday. The process of booking was easy, information supplied was detailed and the tour was tailored to suit our requirements.
We were a bit apprehensive about the cruise we would be on, but were really pleased with the services and the cruise. We were also worried about the food (especially since half of us in the group were vegetarians and had babies), but the food and the choices were excellent! Our tour guides (Hamada, Islam) were knowledgeable Egyptologists with very good communication skills (fluent English) and gave us a thorough tour of the sites. They were happy to customize the plan at a very short notice (e.g., visit to the Nubian village, shopping at Luxor markets, etc.). Hamada also gave us suggestions for good shopping / eating places and gave us an indication of costs all along which helped us to decide accordingly.
I thank Hamada for the awesome time we have had. The cruise will definitely be the most memorable time of our holiday. I would definitely book again through them and strongly recommend everyone to go through them.

Visited April 2013