“Thank you Ahmed, our excellent tour guide in Luxor” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 87 Activities in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: Egyptpharoh tours is one of the best provider for a lovely and comfortable tours in all of Egypt comes with a real and reasonable prices , i am a very qualified English speaking tour guide experienced 11 years, and i have a qualified staff who run my business with me,we started to have our business about 3 years now , and we found that we offered a great and wonderful services for our tourists, and we continue to do more as always we improve ourselves to offer more comfortable and excellent services
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Thank you Ahmed, our excellent tour guide in Luxor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife and I spent our holidays in Egypt. Luxor was the second place we visited in our program. This was our first time in Egypt. Obviously, we did not know anything about Luxor. However, we were really very lucky to have Ahmed as our tour guide. He is very friendly, supportive, flexible and patient person. Especially, he has perfect knowledge on the historical places where we visited. He very well explained us the history of the city given us a comprehensive introduction of each sight we visited. He made our tour interesting. Ahmed is really an excellent tour guide. Thank you very much Ahmed!

Visited May 2013

West Lafayette, IN
“Awesome Guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Because of a flight schedule change we only had a partial day in Luxor. We contacted Ahmed and he arranged a whirlwind tour of our top site choices for us. He met us at the airport, took us to the sites we wanted to see, helped us get our train tickets, choose a local, non-touristy restaurant, and was even available for a phone "consult" the next day when there was a question about which train. He was very knowledgeable, very funny, very fair, and answered our questions. Highly recommend! You will enjoy your time and learn a lot!

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Pretty legit guide, flexible with our plans and incredibly helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

So I am a student (right before the trip I was studying in Cairo for 3 months) and I really don't usually like to have a guide, but my family was coming to visit and I didn't know Luxor too well. We ended up only having a half a day but I knew what sights we had to visit beforehand and he was able to get us to them and we completely bypassed 'B-rate' sights normally included on tours (we just don't know enough about Egyptology to get excited about EVERY tomb/temple/etc.) He's good, he helped us good train tickets, he knows what he's talking about and can give you cool anecdotes and he wasn't too much money. You aren't taking a risk with him, and he won't give you the normal "papyrus-museum" type bull that a lot of guides will.

Visited March 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“Day tour of Luxor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Ahmed was a fantastic tour guide for Luxor! He was also able to fit the best sites into one full day. Starting from around 9am he picked us up from the Sleeper Train and did the three best on the West bank: Collossi, Hatshepsut temple, and Valley of the Kings. At each stop he was more than informative, took great pictures of the Wife and I, and bartered and dealt with the local riff raff. After a great, well priced late lunch we hit the East bank. Karnak and Luxor temples. Ahmed even set up a nice hotel to refresh at before sleeper train back to Cairo. Amazing guide!

Visited February 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great tour of Luxor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband, sister and I were visiting Egypt and went to Luxor for a quick 24 hour trip. Ahmed picked us up from the station in a private van and took us all around the city. We were able to see all of the major sites on the east and west bank in one day. He was very knowledgeable and gave us plenty of time at each site. It was nice to have a private tour instead of the huge tour herds we saw at the sites. I would highly recommend him!

Visited February 2013