“Great for a coffee or a mid day and bite.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 141 Restaurants in Luxor
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, English, Tea Room, Egyptian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Home baked English Savouries,Pastries,Pies,Cakes and Wholemeal bread. Also try our Egyptian cuisine freshly cooked with daily specials by our Egyptian chef. We also offer a new range of loose leaf teas served in cafetiers with a free hot water top up!!Every Sunday from 12 noon till 4pm we offer Sunday Lunch for 45LE or have two courses for 55LE!! Either a soup of dessert of the day.Come and have a look at the Secret Garden book exchange...bring in your old book and swop it for just 5LE! Or choose a new read for just 10LE!! WiFi available soon....
Great Missenden, United Kingdom
“Great for a coffee or a mid day and bite.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a very good meal, I had fish chips and mushy peas cooked to perfection by Laura and my wife had jacket potato with egg mayo and 4 soft drinks - all for £10 English. Glad to have found a haven in the heart of Luxor.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

chelmsford,essex
“so friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Secret Garden is so relaxing go for coffee and a chat-Laura and Lorraine will greet you with a smile-Food is always fresh and sooo tasty-chips to die for(just like mother used to make .

Visited February 2013
newcastle
“Big tea cup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went in to day just as they were closing. This was not a problem as the owner said she would serve me and for me to take my time. I ordered and was delighted to have my mint tea in a huge teacup. I took advantage of the free wi fi. I will go back again as I found the cafe to be clean and the owner to be pleasant

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Mids
“Relaxed and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great menu with lots of choice, the "secret garden" is a friendly and informal place to dine after a day visiting the magical sites of Luxor. *** you can also purchase a light meal (baguette/crisps/chocolate bar/drink) to take on you flight home

Visited February 2013
“Thoughtful and considerate staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Came here on a day when I was actually feeling pretty awful. The staff were brilliant and new exactly what to do. The advise from them was really useful and they made me some toast (not on the menu) and made me hydrated. My friend on the other hand who was very well (lol) enjoyed her meal and the open fronted setting of the cafe. Light relief in the middle of a heavy day. Friendly and welcoming. Enjoyed my time here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere