“Cheap, good atmosphere and reasonable food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Kings Head Pub and Restaurant

The Kings Head Pub and Restaurant
Khaled Ben El Waleed Street | Opposite The Lotus Hotel, 2nd Floor, Luxor 123456, Egypt
+201065102133
Cuisines: Fish & Chips, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
London
“Cheap, good atmosphere and reasonable food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Opposite the Lotus Hotel...draught lager at a very cheap price and nice red wine. Friendly staff. Food very good and reasonably priced. You have to climb some weird steps as it is on the second floor...don't let that put you off... you are heading in the right direction. Popular with the English, which usually frightens me off (being English myself!), but I did enjoy the food, service and beer and made a nice change from 'Egyptian' food which can be a bit 'samey' as there is no great eating-out culture in Egypt.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
ShadyKHP, Owner at The Kings Head Pub and Restaurant, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thanks so much for taking time out to visit us.
I am glad you enjoyed all we have to offer and I look forward to potentially seeing you again soon.

St Peter Port, United Kingdom
“The best pub in Luxor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The kings head is an amazing pub ,in was there last year ,as soon as you walk through the door your made to feel welcome ,the bar has so much character ,the staff are great the cocktail shots are brilliant ,they even get you to write your name on the wall ,it's just one of those pubs that you have to go back to ,I've worked in the pub trade for nearly thirty years ,and I would be proud to say I've worked in a place like the kings head ,so if your going to Luxor ,your trip would not be complete without going to the kings head ,

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
It is always great to hear when people who have so experience within the industry are happy with the service we provided.
Thank you so much for coming in to visit us and I look forward to potentially seeing you again soon

Braintree, United Kingdom
“Can't keep away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Everytime I come to Luxor I always end up spending every night in the Kings Head.
The staff soon become your friends, the food always tastes great, the beer is always flowing and cold and the atmosphere is always such fun that you spend more time than you realised.
The saying is "home is where the heart is" and I left my heart in the Kings Head after my first visit 8 months ago.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi Georgina,

Its always great to see you and I am happy to hear that we always make you feel at home.
Me and the rest of the staff look forward to seeng you again on your next visit.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Really good night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We went here to watch a footsie game, we didn't expect much but it was really good lots of customers an overall enjoyable evening.
Service was good.

Visited October 2012
Happy to hear you enjoyed your eveing with us.
Dont forget that you can always request any football match and if I can get it I wil be sure to put it on for you.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“The Egyptian local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Spent most every night of our holiday in this pub to wind down and speedily wind back up again with many a stella and cocktail!! Great pub and staff... Always plenty locals to join in for a game of pool :O lol... be back soon.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glad to hear that we could provide both respite and fun for you.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon for that game of pool