Came here as part if a tour. My fianve and I were showed infuriatingly to a twin. No standard doubles were available as they had closed the main hotel because of the lack of customers and we were shoved into the 80's style atrocity across the way. We complained about the white stains on the carpet and the twin beds and were given a suite. The suite had a downstairs with a non flat screen tv. Nothing was complimentary apart from water. The upstairs had a non flat screen and a non flat screen and only a basic shower. It was quite crappy for a 5*. However the service was excellent. I needed some antihistamine and they sent someone over to the mainland and gave it to us for free. They also sprayed our room to ensure no Mosquitos. We had dinner on the 13th floor. the vieq over the Nike was great and the food good although nothing special. Cheap though. For me, this would have been lucky get 3 stars in the uk.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Aswan Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort Aswan Hotel Aswan
- Moevenpick Hotel Aswan
- Aswan Moevenpick Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Nile. The Elephantine Island Resort Aswan stands out by Virtue of its secluded setting amid tropical gardens set on an island in the Nile. The perfect hotel for relaxing and enjoying the luxury amenities during an exciting stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Moevenpick Resort Aswan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.