A wonderful relaxing hotel with outstanding resort manager and staff. Very experienced travellers to Egypt, we stayed 18 days, and were very sad to leave. Most people only get a few days there during a hectic tour, but we just went there and loved it; quiet, safe, peaceful (on an island), self-contained, with charming staff (not after tips all the time). Stupendous views from panoramic observation tower restaurant. Restaurant buffets are varied and excellent; try not to eat too much! On-site tailors, great masseur, local artist every morning. Reception will change money. Had a great private bird watching boat trip. No fuss, free boat shuttles day and night across to the city. Large archaeological site on same island, and 2 Nubian villages. Local Egyptian staff tend to be gentler and sweeter than in frantic Cairo.
Spa is being rebuilt, so small facilities. WiFi and outside seating is being improved and extended.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Aswan Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort Aswan Hotel Aswan
- Moevenpick Hotel Aswan
- Aswan Moevenpick Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Nile. The Elephantine Island Resort Aswan stands out by Virtue of its secluded setting amid tropical gardens set on an island in the Nile. The perfect hotel for relaxing and enjoying the luxury amenities during an exciting stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Resort Aswan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.