“my best hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza

You added Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza to your Saves list
Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Dreamland, El Wahat Road | 6th of October City, Giza, Egypt   |
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Giza
4.0 of 5 stars 229 Reviews
Giza, Egypt
“my best hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I always came to this hotel with my family and I'm spent great fast this time as usual thanks for all stuff , great food , nice view and special like for the idea of mixing Arbian Amrican wedding on open air is very amazing finally no word can describe how much I love this hotel Swiss In its my second home

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Mr Amr
Thank you for spending your recent vacation at swiss inn pyramids golf resort ,We are glad that your experience was satisfactory and that your vacation was a happy one.

In swiss inn pyramids golf resort we do our best to ensure the convenience to our guest along with the highest service quality.

I and the hotel team would love to see you once again in the near future.

All the best in your personal and professional life.

Guest Relation Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Arabic first
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The room was always clean. Tip: Leave a tip for the maid on your pillow each morning. The buffet breakfast is very nice, omelettes made to order, pancakes, french toast, and a ton of pastries. The coffee here was very good. The lobby bar was fun, and we had several dinners there. We just ordered sandwiches and burgers, which were fine to eat You don't seem to get a waiter over too fast, so we would just go up to him and tell him we wanted to order, and he would come over. the food was always delivered very quickly, and was quite tasty. I actually enjoyed the food here the best out of all the places. I WILL DEFINETLY RETURN BACK HERE

Room Tip: Request a room on ground floor overlooking the pool with private terrace
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Mr Francesco,
Thank you sincerely for you clear and great review, We are happy to have lived up to your expectations which you have read at this website.
How great that a lot of the aspects of the Swiss inn Pyramids golf resort,full service concept were appealing to you,also The buffet breakfast the omelettes the pancakes, french toast, and a ton of pastries. The coffee And The lobby bar.
you gives us great joy to read that you have enjoyed our hotel ,We are very gratefull for your nice comment about us.
All our staff are here to ensure guest's needs are met and assure full guest satisfaction,Thank you very much for you lovely review.
We hope we can be welcoming you again.

With sincere regards,
Guest relation Manager
Bellevue, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

While everyone in our group was very impressed with the beautiful grounds and breakfast spread, we all commented on the lack of cleanliness of the bed linens and bath towels. Because we arrived very late to the hotel and it was an overnight stay, we were all too tired to correct the problem since it took a while just to get our room assignments. My bath towel was not very clean and another party in our group stated that their bed sheets looked like it had not been replaced. What alarmed me also was my bathroom amenities were clearly used but was still left there. I suppose the Egyptians do not waste and expect the new clients to continue using opened lotions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear ,
Thank you For Your Review.
All our staff are here to ensure guest's needs are met and assure full guest satisfaction. Therefore we are very surprised to read your comment about your bedlinnen and towels not clean & not changed in the time you have stayed with us. In matter of fact all our bedlinnen are freshly changed every other day. My sincere apologies for this mishap. We are investigating this matter. I can ensure you that this is a one-time off situation and an explanation is in place.
I trust you returned home safely after your short trip and visit to our hotel. We are very much looking forward welcoming you back shortly.
best regards
Guest relation manager
Stokesdale, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here two times. We had a great time. The location is perfect! Your not right in the hustle and bustle of Cairo. We took taxis to both the pyramids and Khan Al-Khalili Market.Very reasonably priced. That in itself was an adventure! We even video taped one ride! And laugh every time we watch it.Try it, you will see what I mean. The best thing to do is have the front desk call a taxi for you. Some will give you one price but when you get to where you want to go the price has mysteriously gone up! The rooms were very comfortable, clean and modern. And the shower was huge!!! ;) The restaurants were very nice and the staff are friendly and very helpful. We took a walk to the Hilton a few times, they have a really nice restaurant there too.The grounds at the Swiss Inn are beautiful and the pools are incredible!! If you can, get up just before sunrise and have a cup of coffee on the balcony....its breathtaking.We stayed here at Christmas,and we were so happy to see how nicely it was decorated for Christmas, and they had the Biggest Ginger Bread House in the lobby that I have ever seen! We WILL be staying here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Mrs Bonnie Ciallella

Thank you for your review and your kind words... it's always nice to hear from our guests who have stayed at other properties in swiss inn pyramids Golf Resort. It's quite a compliment to hear that we're the best in your book! I appreciate your nice comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort of your room,restaurant ,& pool as well as the quality of our amenities.
Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. we are happy to read that you and your hazband had a great time with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Thanks again for your input.. We appreciate it!

Geust Relation Manager
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I spent only one day in this hotel but it was amazing . I faced a problem with my room and the staff was very helpful , they changed my room by a suite that was wonderful . Of course my next vacation will be in this great hotel . Thanks guys for this day .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
DearMr Hossam,
Thank you for coming to stay with us in Swiss inn pyramids Golf Resort.
we are working constantly to provide high levels of efficiency and courtesy in order to provide a professional approach with a smile.
again thank you for your post we are very happy you found what you were looking for and we are so happy that you keep good memory of your trip to Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf resort.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I highly recommend the Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort for business or pleasure, as we had a business group and they really enjoyed the stay, service and hospitality.
I would like to thank all the hotel team for making our group stay very pleasant and joyful.

Dina Edward
Miraco Carrier

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Dear Mrs Dina,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor.

It was our great pleasure to welcome you & your respectable Group at our property , thank you very much for your positive comments about Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort ,your stay & Your Positive feedback are great importance to us, only through your feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive.

Kindly note that I will share your kind comments with our team who always take great pride in our customer satisfaction.

We all are waiting for your next visit in the soonest future to your second home , when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

Sincerly ,
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I highly recommend the Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort for day use. We were 3 adult and 2 kids. The pool facilities were great and the room with the large shower was very comfortable. We will return.

The prices are better than the nearby Movenpick and Hilton, so if you want to save money come here instead. The resort is 5 years old and the pool is clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent day us with us as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your day us with us, and The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Nouzha baamer
Guest Relation Manager

Been to Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza? Share your experiences!