My sister and I booked the four seasons based on the positive reviews here. We expected perfection and perfection was what we got. Four seasons hotels are usually excellent, but our stay at first residence was just perfect.
Our room was extremely spacious and comfortable. We had just been staying at a villa in the country side Italy and we realized our room at four seasons was actually bigger than our villa in Italy. We had a small balcony but I could not see the pyramids even though we should have been able to.
We ordered room service twice. Once for breakfast and once for a light dinner. Both times the food was cooked to perfection and extremely tasty.
The swimming pool was pretty amazing.
The service we had throughout our stay was exceptional. Every staff member we encountered went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and having a good time. We felt really at home during our stay and it was because of the amazing service we received.
Highly recommended this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The 1st Residence
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo
- Four Seasons Giza
- Giza Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The First Residence Egypt/Giza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Cairo, with breathtaking views to enchant you and ancient zoological and botanical gardens just outside your door. At our luxury boutique hotel, enjoy an array of authentic fine dining outlets, lavish spa and opulent meeting spaces. Just minutes away from the hotel enjoy the best of the city's arts, culture and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.