We stayed here two nights in March 2012 and would highly recommend the Four Seasons First Residence in Giza. The service was impeccable, they even handed me water and a towel after my run through Cairo in the morning. The rooms were quite large and had great views of either the Nile or the pyramids. The beds were comfortable and all amenities were great. The buffett breakfast was superlative and varied for all tastes and cuisines. The Thai restaurant was recommended by our friends but we ate at Seasons the Italian inspired restaurant that had excellent food and service. The location is great and just a short taxi ride from all the major sites and some high quality restaurants outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Cairo, with breathtaking views to enchant you and ancient zoological and botanical gardens just outside your door. At our luxury boutique hotel, enjoy an array of authentic fine dining outlets, lavish spa and opulent meeting spaces, an adjacent designer mall and a casino. Just minutes away from the hotel enjoy the best of the city's arts, culture and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The 1st Residence
- Four Seasons Giza
- Giza Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The First Residence Egypt/Giza