This is a fine hotel with great proximity to the pyramids (you can see them from the street). But it falls short of the other hotels of its name. The health club is actually not at the hotel but is a private building next door. The children's' play area and putt-putt course might as well not exist and the rooms are average. The food is pretty good and there is a decent Thai restaurant in the place if you want to skip the buffet. The pool was nice and clean but too cold to use during December. Overall, it is a fine place to stay but not one of the nicest places in Egypt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Moevenpick Resort. Designed as a bungalow village set in luxuriant gardens, the complex is the ideal venue for business meetings or unforgettable holidays. Just 25 minutes from Cairo and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Egypt/Giza