As several times before, whether on road to Cairo or Alexandria or as this time to visit again the great pyramids we chose again this peaceful and quiet but nice hotel for a short stay and did not regret it.
Staff as friendly and helpful as always, Pool as refreshing as it was and even perfect with our small daughter for learning to swim and breakfast othing new but reliable. A small minus for the fact that they still have a smoker fraction not separated from breakfast restaurant. Always again a very good place to be welcome.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo Pyramids
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo Pyramids
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Egypt/Giza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Moevenpick Resort. Designed as a bungalow village set in luxuriant gardens, the complex is the ideal venue for business meetings or unforgettable holidays. Just 25 minutes from Cairo and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.