We stayed here for the first two nights of our honeymoon. It was a great base to see the Pyramids but a half hour drive into the centre of Cairo; we hired a guide and driver for a full day's sightseeing so this wasn't too much of a problem. The staff at the hotel were excellent and the food was fine. The roof top cafe has a lovely view of the pyramids. Good hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Giza at the foot of the Pyramids lies the Moevenpick Resort. Designed as a bungalow village set in luxuriant gardens, the complex is the ideal venue for business meetings or unforgettable holidays. Just 25 minutes from Cairo and with easy access to the new industrial areas around the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Moevenpick Hotel Cairo - Pyramids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Cairo - Pyramids Hotel Giza
- Moevenpick Hotel Cairo - Pyramids Egypt/Giza