“What a view” 5 of 5 stars

Leuven, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
“What a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed several times in the Mena House, in the palace rooms,each time for several days, every evening when I went to bed I opened the curtains after switching of the light so that in the morning when I woke up I saw straight on the pyramid of Cheops, the rooms are nice, the public areas are nice. It is a wonderful hotel.

Visited November 2012

Istanbul, Turkey
18 attraction reviews
“Great view of pyramids!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for our wedding anniversary and had splendid time. Our room was great and had a view of the pyramids.

The staff was excellent and very helpful. Room service wasn't the best, as they didn't send us eating utensils, napkins & salt/pepper however when we called reception they immediately sent us what we needed.

We would go back as the view was magical and the room was top notch!! It was a nice break from the Cairo hustle.

Visited May 2013
Cairo, Egypt
33 attraction reviews
“You can not find this view anywhere else but here !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great 9 hole, made to fit 18 holes, golf course with a spectacular view of the pyramids .... closed for renovations and will reopen in summer of 2013. Rumor has it that it will be a light course for night golf ... wow.

Brisbane
“What can I say?? Stunning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Title says it all.... Arrived was greeted by Staff shown to the bar look out the window and then OMG the great pyramid ... Hotel is magical good fantastic food, and we were lucky enough to stay in the King Gustuf Suite on an upgrade every room had a fantastic view of the Pyramids... Yes the true pinch me moment!! Thank you to all the Staff and I can't tell you how special this place is! It is a another tick off my bucket list

Visited March 2013
Amsterdam, Nederland
6 attraction reviews
“diner at the sound and light show of the Pyramids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The Mena Oberoi is a fantastic experience in the sometimes busy and dirty surroundings of Cairo. The location is very quiet end couldn't be better with view in the pyramid nearby at morning at breakfast. The dinner is excellent in quality and price and the hospitallity of the staff wonderfull. Ther is also a splendid pool for the afternoon with good service.
The old classic athmoshpere in the hotel make you feel like Howard Carter himself.

Visited February 2013