This hotel is absolutely filthy, I wouldn't even give it a 1* rating.
On arrival we had to ask to change rooms twice before we were put somewhere suitable - every room was dirty, and had this hideous smell of air freshener over stale.
I stayed here for a week with my mother, and we could not wait to leave. The breakfast room is dirty, tablecloths are not clean and cutlery hasn't been washed. The food looks stale no matter how early to go down to eat. I stuck to the bread rolls.
We avoided eating in the hotel restaurant, however on the last day we were exhausted from a trip we had been on, so decided to give it a try. This was a big mistake, I ordered a burger and had taken a few bites before realising it was cold in the middle. I came down with the worse case of food poisoning and have never recovered. This was almost 2 years ago, I now suffer from a chronic condition called Gastroparesis. Before this holiday I was a normal healthy young woman. I regret going to Egypt and especially regret our decision to try the food at this disgusting hotel. It ruined my life.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Gawharet El Ahram Hotel
- Husa Gawharet El Ahram Hotel Giza
- Gawharet El Ahram Giza
- Gawharet El Ahram Hotel Giza
- Husa Gawharet El Ahram Egypt/Giza
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Husa Gawharet El Ahram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.