First of all i would like to thank everybody in the hotel :
1- Reception Team.
2- Cleaner Team.
3- Restaurant Team.
and all the managers there. the room was very comfortable with a small garden to sit outside with pyramids view. The food and service were good. i will upload the pictures.
I have two comments on the hotel:
1- Laundry section too slow and not committed to deadlines.
2- Security guards are not good, one of them asked me if I was carrying a weapon or not through pranks. it was not good for me.
i will visit Cairo Inshallah next time and will stay in the hotel. thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx combines an exciting location & incomparable service. This impressive hotel offers its guests a unique opportunity to explore the historical surroundings in total comfort & convenience. Located in a magnificent park at the foot of the Giza Pyramids & the Sphinx, 35 km from Cairo international airport, this 5-star hotel is ideal for leisure & relaxation seekers with its various recreational facilities as well as business trips with its two fully equipped meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Hotel Giza
- Sofitel Giza
- Giza Sofitel
- Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Egypt/Giza